The Greater Wichita YMCA is the leading resource for health, fitness, and wellness in the Wichita-area and all of South Central Kansas. We help 300,000+ in our community every year in their pursuit to built a healthy spirit, mind, and body. While you don't have to be a member to access our fitness facilities, participate in our community programs, sports and activities, camp, or child care programs - membership helps and saves you more. Our members enjoy:
- Access—of up to 18 hours/day, 363 days/year—to ten branch locations and four (seasonal) outdoor water parks
- 850+ group exercise classes, every week, including cardio, cycling, dance, strength and conditioning, and yoga
- Discounts of 20-60% off the cost of camp, child care, organized sports, swim lessons, and dozens of other programs
- Knowing that their membership benefits them and—through our mission-based work—the entire community
- Enjoying membership privileges at 2,000+ YMCA locations nationally when they travel for work or pleasure
Want or need more information before you join? The tiles below will help you explore our membership types, costs, benefits, and more:
PREFER TO JOIN IN PERSON?
If you would prefer to not set up your online account and join through our site, we welcome you to join the Greater Wichita YMCA in person. To get started:
- You can download, print, and complete our membership overview and application
- Visit any of our nine branch locations in Andover, El Dorado, Newton, or Wichita. Our Front Desk staff will finalize your membership*
- Call us at 316.219.YMCA (316.219.9622) and our Membership Team can help you start your membership
- Use our Contact Us form and we'll route your request to someone from Membership to reach out and help you get enrolled
* A valid, government-issued, photo ID and AutoDraft payment proof (bank routing and account number, physical card, etc.) required to finalize membership.
MAKING HEALTHY CONNECTIONS
The Greater Wichita YMCA offers hundreds of programs, classes, and locations to support a healthy spirit, mind, and body including: