Greater Wichita YMCA members - regardless of membership "type" or "category" have equal access, inclusions and full benefits of membership. For most, the top benefits include:
- Access—of up to 18 hours/day, 363 days/year—to nine branch locations and four (seasonal) outdoor water parks
- 800+ group exercise classes, every week, including cardio, cycling, dance, strength and conditioning, and yoga
- Discounts of 20-60% off the cost of camp, child care, organized sports, swim lessons, and dozens of other programs
- Knowing that their membership benefits them and—through our mission-based work—the entire community
- Enjoying membership privileges at 2,000+ YMCA locations nationally when they travel for work or pleasure
Curious what type of membership is best for you? Our options are below. Remember that income-based financial assistance is available to all who qualify and our fee calculator can help approximate if you qualify and, if so, what discounts might be extended to you.
In addition to the standard membership categories (above) the Greater Wichita YMCA offers children, individuals, couples, and families - we also offer a few different types of memberships where our partnerships with local and national organizations extend reduced or free (non-direct) costs for membership for those eligible. Our most common membership types are Corporate Rates, Wichita State Student Rates, and Third-Party Insurance Memberships/Access programs.