We've temporarily closed our doors due to public health concerns but we're still serving our community in non-traditional ways.
These last few weeks have been chaotic for all of us and I hope this note finds you and your family in good health. While the Greater Wichita YMCA's doors have been closed– we’ve remained busy:
- Daily calls to hundreds of older and vulnerable members and neighbors
- Sharing live content, themes and challenges, and dynamic exchanges with our members on social media - check it out HERE
- Keeping our community active and healthy with YMCA 360
- Exploring ways we can collaborate with partners (established and new) to address COVID-19 concerns
- Ensuring we’re ready for the return to “normal” as soon as appropriate (we don’t – yet – have a date for that)
We’ve enjoyed the support of this community since 1885 and we can’t thank you enough for your ongoing generosity, support, and encouragement.
A THANK YOU and a few REMINDERS:
- THANK YOU to those who have become a Sustaining Member (it is never too late to join this group)
- REMEMBER ALL member/program fees have been put on "hold". Have questions? Review our FAQs or EMAIL Member Services
- MAKE a one-time or recurring gift to help us meet new needs
- JOIN US online - social media and/or YMCA 360
As always, please keep your health and the health of others a top priority.
Finally, we miss you. Our mission at the YMCA is to be open for all and we will welcome you back as soon as the experts say it is safe.
Feel free to reach out to myself or any of our staff if we can help you in these uneasy times. EMAIL US or use the links on this page to get started.
Please stay safe and healthy.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Greater Wichita YMCA